Saturday 10 October 2015

Finiti: Aging ends here

by Philip Lee

I attended the talk by Dr William Amzallag on Finiti.
Few leaders have the priviledge and interest to learn about the products and understand how it can help your friends.
You require a dedicated intelligent leader to explain the product and how it actually help people with health conditions.














I take Finiti regularly and educate it to my members.
Simply put this slide explains all - its about supporting your DNA functions so it is reverse aging.













Message me to get full deck of slides by telling me where you are from and if you are a Jeunesse member or have tried any of the Jeunesse products and which city you are currently at.














Finiti is a great supplement that can counter the aging process besides providing you with the nutrition to improve your body function and DNA repair.

I have lots of resource that I can share with you when you join me.

http://healthnewcreation.jeunesseglobal.com

Join a Leader that can Support your Business
https://joffice.jeunesseglobal.com/signup.asp?locale=en-GB&siteurl=healthnewcreation

The testimonials speak for themselves and explain the phenomenal growth of Jeunesse Global. 

I think I haven't aged one bit. 
With an International Business, I have blessed many.
You need an International Leader who speaks 5 languages and have 12,000 direct contacts on LinkedIn.






To become a preferred customer(VIP) to enjoy good promotional wholesale discount regularly, you need to join as a member(US $29.95 one time registration), please click hereYou will enjoy being a Jeunesse member.

No comments:

Post a Comment